Organization members can remove a team member from all or select pentests
If you're an org owner you can now remove org members from all pentests with the click of a button.
- From the "People" tab, select "Organization".
- Find the individual you want to remove.
- Select the "Trash Can" icon
- Confirm whether you want to remove user from all the pentests and the organization or the organization only. If you remove from the organization only, the user will have access to pentests they are a team member. To revoke complete access to organization and all pentests, remove from the organization and all pentests.
If you want to remove Team members who are not Org members, you can remove user from all pentests on the Pentest Collaborators tab. This will remove the user from all Pentests the user is a team member on.
- Visit the "People" tab. Select "Pentest Collaborators".
- Find the individual you would like to remove.
- Select "..." icon.
- Select "Remove User".
- Confirm you want to remove from all.
If you want to remove Team members from specific pentests, you will need to remove within that specific Pentests.
- Find the pentests a Team member is associated with by visiting the "People" tab. Select "Pentest Collaborators"
- Hover over the number of pentests to get a list of pentest user has access to.
- Note down the specific pentest. Select "Pentests" from left navigation.
- Search for specific Pentest. Select Pentest.
- Select "Settings" and then "Collaborators" from left side.
- Select "Trash Can".
- Confirm you want to remove access.