How to add new users, team members, or colleagues to your pentest or organization
Users can be added at the organization or pentest level. Your ability to invite new team members depends on your role. Only organization owners can add members to the organization.
For reference, here's an overview of the different user roles.
How to Add a User to a Single Pentest
- Select the pentest you would like to add team members to
- Select "Settings" --> "Collaborators"
- Add the user's email address and click on "Add Team Member"
Users added to your organization will have the ability to view and access all pentests within your organization. See more about the different roles here.
- Select your organization name, then you'll see a list of the pentests under your organization.
- Select "People" from the left side navigation.
- Add the user's email address within the input field.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to assign the Owner or Member role.
- Click "Add Member" or "Add Owner".
- Confirm whether user should get added to existing pentests.
- User will then receive an invite via email.