If you're having issues logging into Cobalt, check out the below troubleshooting tips.
If you can't sign in to your Cobalt account, select the issue that most closely applies to you and follow the instructions.
To reset your password:
- Select Forgot password? from https://app.cobalt.io/users/sign_in
- Enter your email address
- Check your inbox for further instructions
- Reset your password when prompted
If you do not receive an email with further instructions, you may not have entered the email address that is registered with Cobalt.
Two-factor authentication enables you to add an extra layer of protection from getting your account compromised. If you’re having trouble with 2FA, check out our help article on Fixing common issues with two-factor authentication.
SSO via SAML (i.e. Okta, One Login, Duo, etc.)
Organizations can enable SSO via SAML. If you’re a part of an organization with SAML enabled, you will need to login via your identity provider (i.e. Okta, OneLogin, etc.) to access Cobalt. You will not be able to sign in using email and password.
- If you do not see the Cobalt app within your identity provider - please contact your identity provider admin, as you’ll need to get Cobalt added to your identity provider account.
- You must be a provisioned user on your IdP as well as Cobalt. On Cobalt, you will need to complete your account setup, which includes confirming your email and password. After your initial login on Cobalt with SAML enabled, you must login using your IdP. Email address for your identity provider and Cobalt must match.
If you’re having trouble with SSO via SAML, check out our help article on Fixing common issues with SAML configurations.
If you believe your account has been compromised, please reach out to your customer success manager or firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Cobalt will open an investigation.
If you have access to your account, update to a stronger password and reset your two-factor authentication by turning off and back on.
- Open another browser and log in
- Open an incognito window and log in
- Try deleting your application data
Please be sure to report any issues with login to your customer success manager or email@example.com.