Cobalt supports pentest report co-branding for its partners. With this functionality available in the Cobalt platform, a Cobalt partner is able to include their logo alongside the Cobalt logo on pentest reports generated by their shared customers.
Access and Control Permissions for Co-branded Reports
All pentest team members have access to co-branded reports once co-branding is enabled by the partner org owner.
Only partner org owners have controls to enable/disable co-branding, upload a logo, and edit a logo to appear on pentest reports.
Enabling Co-branded Reports
Partner org owners who want to enable co-branding for their managed clients should follow the below steps.
1. Reach out to Cobalt at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting access to co-branding functionality. The following information should be provided in your request:
- Your Name
- Your Organization’s Name
- List of Client Organizations You Manage
- Reason for Contact: Need partner co-branding functionality enabled Once this information is received, the Cobalt team will verify the information provided and enable the co-branding functionality for you as a Partner Org Owner. Once the co-branding functionality is enabled, you will be able to manage your clients’ co-branded pentest reports.
2. After the co-branding functionality is enabled for you, confirm this change by going to the People tab within your organization in the Cobalt platform.
3. After you confirm you have co-branding capabilities, go to the Organization drop-down in the top left corner of the Cobalt platform and select the client organization that you want to manage for Co-branded Reports.
4. Once you are in the organization that you want to manage, go to the Settings tab to control co- branding. In the Settings tab, you will see Report Branding controls to:
- Upload your logo image
- Apply your uploaded image for co-branding on all reports (optional)
5. Use the Upload option to upload your organization’s logo that will be used for the Co-branded Reports. Please note: There is a max file size limit of 2 MB and image size limit of 500px X 200px. Once the logo is uploaded, you can crop it as needed.
6. Once you are satisfied with the cropped logo image, click on the Upload button to save the changes. After saving the logo, you can apply the logo for co-branding purposes to pentest reports by selecting the Apply checkbox and clicking Save.
7. To confirm co-branding is working for your clients’ pentest reports, go to the Pentests tab and filter by Remediation or Closed state pentests within your client organization. Pick a pentest from the filtered list and then select the Report tab and download one of the reports. The downloaded report should have the Cobalt logo alongside the logo you uploaded for co-branding purposes.
8. To enable co-branding for additional client organizations you manage, please repeat steps 3 through 7.
Disabling Co-Branded Reports
If you wish to disable co-branding for any of your client organizations, go to the Settings tab in the Cobalt platform and uncheck the Apply checkbox and click Save.